Hello Friends, I know many of you are eagerly waiting for updates in Dr. Mantena's Kitchen. So today, we are going to learn how to make healthy, natural and fresh Mango Frooti at home. I actually prepared this drink in the summer but could not publish it due to my travel and other commitments.
Let's see what you require for the dish.
Ripe Mango - 3 Nos. (800 gms)
Raw Mango - 2 Nos. (300 mgs)
Honey - 1 Cup
Water - 1 Liter (3 to 4 glasses)
This is quite simple and easy to make and consumes very less time.
1. Take three ripe mangoes for sweetening and two raw mangoes for sourness. Peel the skin of both raw and ripe mangoes, slice and chop them into small pieces.
2. Take the chopped pieces of mangoes in a Pan and cook for 10 minutes adding a glass of water
3. After cooking for 10 minutes switch off the flame and let them cool.
4. After cooling, take the cooked mangoes in a mixer grinder and blend it into fine puree adding the water remained in the Pan.
5. Now take the pulp or puree in a jar or a bowl, add a glass or two of water into it and mix it well. If you think the puree is still thick add another half glass of water. It should not be thick like a regular mango juice and at the same time it should not be very thin. Adjust the consistency accordingly.
So friends, prepare this kind of healthy drink for your children and family which is free from citric acid, chemicals and other preservatives and pesticides.
I hope you enjoyed this update. Keep watching the space for more updates. Thank you.